Saturday, July 10, 2010

Satisfied

















































































There are way too many memories to choose just one. I think the thing I enjoy the most is watching how you interact with your grandchildren. You know each one of them personally and they know who you are too. You have given them your time, love and their memories and been a true leader of our family. Thank you for all you have done for all of us.
There is a song out now that I really enjoy the chorus goes:
Did you say it?
Did you mean it?
Did you lay it on the line?
Did you make it count?
Did you look them in the eye and did they feel it?
Did you say it in time?
Did you say it out loud?
Because if you did hon, then you've lived some.
And that feeling inside that's called satisfied.



I think you should feel very satisfied! I love you, Moalee




No comments:

Post a Comment