Friday, June 11, 2010

From Short Pants to a Suit


It has been fun to look a the slides I have from my dad, I thought it was going to be a bigger project than it was to convert the pictures to my computer. Like I have always said "Give the toughest job to the laziest person and he will find the easiest way to get it done. "


After finding a picture of my dad in short pants, ( and I had never thought about it before ) I think one of my favorite pictures of my dad is one I found of him in a suit. I am not sure where they are, but I think it is in Salt Lake, I think on the temple grounds. Susan has always said from the day she married me part of the reason was because dad was so good looking and she just hoped I would be like him.


Dad you are one sharp dresser


Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment